Text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files, and their arrangement on this website are subject to copyright and other intellectual property protection.
They may not be copied for commercial use or distribution, nor modified or reposted to other sites without prior permission.
Furthermore, neither viewing the website nor the desire to create a website about PeoplePlus heritage or products grants automatic rights or licence to use any material contained herein.
Downloading website material
PeoplePlus allows viewing and downloading of most of its website materials for personal, non-commercial use only. Downloading does not imply transfer of title in the materials and copies of the materials. By downloading material from this site, you agree to:
- retain, on all copies of the materials downloaded, all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials.
- leave the material unchanged at all times.
- not reproduce or publicly display, perform, distribute, or otherwise use the material for any public or commercial purpose.
- not transfer the materials to anyone else unless you give them notice of, and they agree to accept, the obligations arising under these terms and conditions of use.
- understand that this site and its materials are protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions, whether or not a copyright notice is present on the materials comply with worldwide copyright laws in the use of this site.
What is a Cookie A Cookie is a small text file that is downloaded onto a device when the user accesses a website. It allows the website to recognize that user’s device and share information about the user’s preferences or past actions. Cookies allow us to see which pages have been viewed and how frequently they have been visited. Cookies also help us to make our website more user friendly. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, however, you may set up your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie which will give you the opportunity not to accept it. If you disable cookies then you may not be able to access certain features of our website. PeoplePlus websites use the following types of cookie. Necessary Cookies - these help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies. Preference Cookies - these enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in. Statistic Cookies - these help website owners understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously. Marketing Cookies - these are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user.
For more information about copyright and downloads, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org