Text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files, and their arrangement on this website are subject to copyright and other intellectual property protection.
They may not be copied for commercial use or distribution, nor modified or reposted to other sites without prior permission.
Furthermore, neither viewing the website nor the desire to create a website about PeoplePlus heritage or products grants automatic rights or licence to use any material contained herein.
Downloading website material
PeoplePlus allows viewing and downloading of most of its website materials for personal, non-commercial use only. Downloading does not imply transfer of title in the materials and copies of the materials. By downloading material from this site, you agree to:
- retain, on all copies of the materials downloaded, all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials.
- leave the material unchanged at all times.
- not reproduce or publicly display, perform, distribute, or otherwise use the material for any public or commercial purpose.
- not transfer the materials to anyone else unless you give them notice of, and they agree to accept, the obligations arising under these terms and conditions of use.
- understand that this site and its materials are protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions, whether or not a copyright notice is present on the materials comply with worldwide copyright laws in the use of this site.
For more information about copyright and downloads, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org